· Visitations are limited to essential business. Virtual meetings will be held as often as possible.
· Visitors are required to have an appointment. Please contact the school office or site principal for an appointment with appropriate staff.
· Visitors are instructed to come to their appointment alone. If a child must accompany the visitor, the minor must be monitored by the adult during the appointment.
· All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering, except for children under two or those who have a verified medical exemption.
· To ensure physical distancing, visitors should utilize available online procedures, when possible. If the essential appointment is in person, visitors are encouraged to bring their own writing utensil, such as a pen.
· Prior to entry upon District property, visitors must read the symptoms-checking questions and proceed only if the answer to all three questions is “no.” Click here for the Self-Screening instructions. When schools reopen for in-person instruction, visitors will conduct screening via a digital app (more information to come).
· A front office employee will call the appropriate employee when the visitor has arrived for their appointment. The employee who scheduled the appointment will greet the visitor at the office/lobby entrance and walk the visitor to the appointment location.
· Physical distancing (6 feet or more) and safety precautions should be followed at all times.
· Visitors are encouraged to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer during their visit.
· The visitor’s name, phone number, and email address will be collected by a staff member in the event of a COVID-19 exposure.
Reporting a COVID-19 Infection or Exposure
· Parents, if your student tests positive for COVID-19 or has been identified as a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19, please report this information to the school site principal as soon as possible. This will help with identifying any additional close contacts and implementing any cleaning and disinfecting measures necessary. Staff members, please follow the same process.
For information regarding masks/face coverings, physical distancing, hand-washing, and changes in academic and extracurricular programming, click on the following link: